Project EMULET SDK is a marketing tool for the mobile gaming market segment. It is designed to remove the uncertainty from buying games by offering an Internet-based "try before you buy" experience for users.
- shows off the vibrant and rich features set of mobile Java games on websites;
- a variety of mobile phone models are supported, such as Nokia Series 40 and Series 60 phones;
- a time-out setting restricts the length of game play;
- security to protect the digital rights of the web portal and game developer;
- customizable emulation window where you can display promotional messages or logos.
- customers make confident buying decision because they can try a game before they buy;
- increased frequency of customer return visits to the web site as they seek to try out more games;
- overall customer satisfaction is improved.