I am an agile computing professional with over 14 years of relevant experience in the following areas:
- project management / lead development;
- systems management / distributed systems;
- client / server;
- UI / UX;
- mobile / desktop.
I am an evangelist for test driven development, agile scrum methodologies and design thinking.
Being a highly motivated, versatile and client focused professional I recognise that high productivity and excellent results are only achieved through a knowledgeable and motivated team.
I have built a broad portfolio of technical, business and interpersonal skills through assignments with leading technology companies:
- Jan 2012 – date, Associate Development Architect, SAP Business Objects (Dublin, Ireland);
- May 2007 – Dec 2011, Senior Software Developer, Pocket Kings Ltd (Dublin, Ireland);
- Mar 2005 – May 2007, Senior Software Developer, Upstart Games Ltd (Dublin, Ireland);
- Aug 2000 - Mar 2005, Software Analyst, Cybelius Software (Szeged, Hungary);
- May 1999 - Aug 2000, Software Developer, Regens Kft (Szeged, Hungary).